Mainly, the target group is formed by school education members such as teachers, educators and students as final beneficiaries.
In this context the main objectives that will be addressed are:
- Build a strong marine environmental awareness and consciousness
- Enhance pedagogical competences and skills development for the marine environment
- Increase students learning motivation and engagement, fostering critical thinking for marine pollution
- Adopt innovative learning approaches embracing effective use of Information and Communication Technologies
- Develop tools and e-learning material focused on marine pollution issues
- Building a creative and positive learning environment
- Enhance teachers efficacy in marine environmental issues through implementation of ESD competences
The partnership expects that the outputs, products, pedagogical approaches and methodologies will be familiar and adopted by several relevant authorities, actors and other relevant stakeholders.